Temperature and Humidity Sensor
The MicroNet MN S-Link Series is a family of digital wall temperature sensors for use with MicroNet Controllers. These sensors feature a Sensor Link (S-LK) communication protocol which provides a simple two-wire interface for power and exchange of sensor and sub-base information. Sub-base information includes selecting setpoint,fan speed, operating mode, or emergency heat. Available in six models, MicroNet Sensors provide an integral analogue-to-digital conversion for elimination of sensorto-controller and wire resistance offset.
• Aesthetically styled,low profile packaging
• Digital zone temperature indication with variable resolution and unit of measure
• Self-compensating temperature conversions remove the need for periodic calibration
• Override buttons allow the user to switch to operation mode for out of hours occupation
• Displays selected system values such as setpoint, external air temperature and operating mode
• Enables the alteration of operating modes